Sanwa RX-482 Receiver, Internal Antenna, FHSS-4/SSL Surface 4
• Built-In Internal Antenna - No More Unsighly External Antenna
• Compatible with Sanwa FH4T Transmitter
• Supports Sanwa Synchronized Link for Remote Programming
• Extremely Low Latency and High Frame Rate Makes You Fell More Connected to Your Model
• Supports Normal, SSR and SHR Channel Response Modes (Requires Compatible Transmitter)
• Compatible with Sanwa SRG Digital Servos
• Frequency 2.4GHz FH4T Selectable Via Transmitter
• Nominal Input Voltage 4.8 to 7.4 Volts (4-6C NiCD/MH, 2S LiFe or 2S LiPo)
• Weight 0.25oz (7.1g)
• Dimensions 0.71 × 0.96 × 1.06in (18.2 × 24.4 × 27.1mm)
• Battery Fail Safe Limit 3.5 to 7.4 Volts (FH4T)
*Although the reception capability of this receiver is equal to our other receivers that feature an external antenna, because the internal antenna is positioned lower in your model, the reception distance will be shorter in actual use.
*Do to the internal antenna position, this receiver is not suitable for use in an R/C boat. It should be used in R/C cars and trucks only.
*SSL function only available when used with an M12S, M12, MT-4S or EXZES-Z transmitter and a Super Vortex series ESC or other SSL compatible device. Super Response (SSR) feature only available when used with an Airtronics or Sanwa FH4T transmitter in SSR Channel Response Mode with Airtronics or Sanwa Super Response SRG digital servos. Telemetry requires telemetry capable transmitter (M12S, M12, MT-4S, MT-4 or EXZES-Z) and Super Vortex series ESC. If not using a Super Vortex series ESC, the RX-482 Super Response SSL receiver can send telemetry data for the voltage of the receiver battery pack only.
MT-4 (No SSL support)